Meetings are open to anyone interested, new members and old. RITlug meets on every Friday, 4:00PM - 6:00PM in GOL/70-2620. If you can’t make the whole time, that’s fine! Meetings typically have a presentation first, then we open the floor to discussion and technical help. Interested? Just show up!
Looking for more information? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RIT CampusGroups (Join this one if you have an RIT account. You’ll get the other feeds by email for free!)
- Announcement feed (RSS feed for RITlug announcements)
- Public announcement mailing list (Public mailing list for RITlug announcements)
- RITlug talks feed (RSS feed for RITlug talks)
- Come to meetings!
- Slack (for RIT Students)
- IRC Channel (webchat)
- Facebook page (restricted to past and present RIT students and staff only, sorry!)
Open Source Code and Governance
- Github Organization (club governing documents, website, and projects)